Thursday, August 30, 2007

Best of The Candy Gram: Super Powers


The Candy Gram is having such a super week we thought we'd bring you some super powers. When we asked our burlesquers' if they could have any superpower, what would it be, here's what they said:

I'd want to be able to teleport. Getting places would be so much easier and faster!
-- Paris Green

The ability to make internet trolls disappear by scratching my ass. Because internet trolls always suck, and my ass always itches.
-- Jo Boobs

Flight. So I could take off and go anywhere any time I wanted. I guess the freedom of it all would be the hook.
-- Jack Midnight

Oooh oooh! I used to obsess about Evie from Out of This World. She could freeze time by touching her finger tips together. I would get into trouble and then sit for hours thinking of how I could have avoided the trouble if I'd only had Evie's super power. One day...
-- Heidi Von Haught

I would want to be able to read and influence peoples' thoughts. I'm a very "what you see is what you get" girl and nothing perplexes me more than a person being two-faced, so I'd love to be able to know when it's happening and be able to perhaps re-direct that person's motives.
-- Diamond Minx

It would have to be reading people's minds. Yeah, then we would always know what the audience wanted!
-- The Titillation Twins

Time travel, baby. I'd love to visit the golden age of burlesque instead of just re-creating it!
-- Scratch

Laser beams that shoot from my eyes -- to smite my enemies of course.
-- Creamy Stevens

Oooh. Tough one. I was gonna say "fly," but honestly, I'd like to be able to clean my whole house just by wiggling my nose.
-- Gina Louise

Satisfy your appetite for more Candy Grams: Paris Green, Jo Boobs, Jack Midnight, Heidi Von Haught, Diamond Minx, The Titillation Twins, Scratch, Creamy Stevens and Gina Louise.

No comments: