Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In Full Bloom

It's been a week since Gilded Lili popped up on store shelves. So, with this shameless self-promotion alert, here's an update on all things Lili.

Readings:

For Washingtonians, I'll be at the Olsson's in Dupont Circle this Thursday at 7 p.m.

Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30, come visit me and Jo Boobs in New York. I'll be reading, answering questions and signing books. Jo, who runs the New York School of Burlesque, will do a glove-removal demonstration. Monday, you'll find me at the Barnes & Noble in the West Village at 7:30 p.m. and Tuesday, I'll be at the Drama Book Shop at 5 p.m.

In case you missed it:

I chatted with Bob Edwards and WTOP about Lili, the burlesque scene in the Fifties and why it's important to know about Lili St. Cyr.

The book launch party caused quite a stir.

I dished on my favorite foods, got hot and heavy between the covers with Daily Candy and took a Naked Approach with Page Six.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Hope that Clams and I can make it to one of your NYC readings with Jo!