Monday, October 26, 2009

All The News That's Fit To Strip

Veronica Mars star, Kristin Bell is the latest to join the cast of the upcoming movie Burlesque. The long hours of dance rehearsal are beginning to take its toll. She said:

"I've started dance rehearsals and my neck is sore and my inner thighs are so sore."

She also discusses her role in the movie-musical. She will play opposite Christina Aguliera , competing with her for the spotlight. She adds:

"There's a competition between the two of us. I really want to sing and she's allowed to sing at the club so we fight... In the end when all is well, they may sing together. I almost wish they wouldn't, because I would rather just listen to Christina."

In other news...

For a group of mothers from Tennessee, it's bottles and diapers during the week and rhinestones and feathers on the weekends.

There's more to do in Cambridge, Mass. than study. Try burlesque. Axe to Ice Productions presents Boiling Point Burlesque, a revue of striptease and drag performances this Sunday at the Oberon Theater.

1 comment:

Jessica Rae said...

Stop hotlinking this picture from my blog, thanks.