Tuesday, November 13, 2007

All The News That's Fit To Strip


Boston Babydoll member and former America's Next Top Model Sarah Hartshorne told Bostonist how the burlesque troupe gave her a boost:

Being a Boston Babydoll certainly boosted my confidence and made me aware of my body, which helped at photo shoots. I was also very comfortable changing in front of people or wearing skimpy outfits, which helped at challenges. Also, dancing of any kind is very similar to modeling, and knowing how to move my body helped in taking good pictures.

After Sarah got bumped from the show, the Boston Babydolls put the smackdown on Tyra.

In other news ...

The Vixen chats with Miss Seska Lee and Miss Sugarpuss.

Burlesque is all the rage on Gossip Girl. And Jo has the pictures.

The Crazy Girls joined Kylie Minogue for her TV comeback.

Irving Klaw, who filmed movies with Lili St. Cyr, Tempest Storm and others, would have celebrated his 97th birthday on Friday.

The Fashion Police at OSU don't know burlesque. For real burlesque-inspired fashions try this, this or this.

1 comment:

Rick Klaw said...

Thank you for the mention about my piece on my grandfather.