Monday, January 4, 2010

All The News That's Fit To Strip

International superstar Dita Von Teese claims that many of her biggest fans are women. She said:

"When I first started doing what I do, a lot of my fans were men. It is interesting the way it has shifted and the majority of my fans are women now, probably 80 per cent. I started thinking about that more over past several years, why that is. I think a lot of women like to see another kind of sex symbol that doesn’t fit into the blond, tanned, California beach babe beauty."

Dita is currently on tour to promote her latest book, Striptease.

In other news...

Minneapolis-based burlesque troupe, Lili's Burlesque rang in the new year with their successful Underpants Show at The Bryant Lake Bowl in Minneapolis, Minn. Staring dancers such as Ophelia Flame and Tomahawk Tassels, The Underpants Show rang in the new year with jazz and striptease.

New York dancer and instructor Jo "Boobs" Weldon pauses from her busy schedule to talk about her burlesque school, inspirations and how she got into burlesque.

1 comment:

The Loving Husband said...

good job.
check out my relationship and life blog at http://wwwthelovinghusband.blogspot.com