Monday, October 27, 2008

All The News That's Fit To Strip

Miss Coco La Crème seduces audiences with Toronto’s Skin Tight Outta Sight Rebel Burlesque. She tells Shameless that she's driven "by an intense need and desire to create work that connects with an audience. Whether that means bringing to life an incredible costume, creating a challenging performance piece, or teaching women about their bodies and sexual power - it all works for me. I love to see people’s reactions to my work and get feedback. Plus, if I didn’t have an outlet I’d probably explode!"

In other news ...

The Chicago Sun-Times talks to Tura Santana and The Japan Times chats with Annie of Murasaki Babydoll.

A drag queen threw a condom at Leonardo DiCaprio at a burlesque show.

Burlesque heats up a long, cold winter in Alaska.

If you're in Chicago on Oct. 30, don't miss Barry R. Bone's Burlesque Brothel at The Darkroom. The show is going where no other murder mystery has gone before.

No comments: