Monday, September 22, 2008

All The News That's Fit To Strip

Dita Von Teese twirls through several news stories as the burlesque queen continues to promoter her new line of lingerie for Wonderbra. She tells Monsters & Critics that even she has "unattractive" days. "Like any woman, I have days where I look in the mirror and think, 'How can anyone find me attractive?' Some days there's nothing for it but to go back to bed, but mostly I try to put a face on and turn the day around. I try to remember we all have those moments - even people you admire."

She tells The Scotsman: "I've always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be. I"m not an exhibitionist that"s not why I do what I do. Day-to-day, I"m actually quite shy. I like my hemline below the knee. I would never bare my belly. I"m a little conscious about how much cleavage I"m showing. I feel like I don"t really need to show my body, and I like the mystery about not showing it I prefer the idea of someone wondering what"s underneath the dress."

And she tells The Times: "I remember being 20 and thinking there’s no way I’ll be feather-dancing when I’m 35! And I can say with conviction that I’m in better shape now than I was then. I don’t wanna predict for myself or make rules for myself about that. I think I’ve been really good at evolving and making the right choices. And I’m pretty sure people don’t look at me and say, ‘Ooh gosh, should she really be doing that any more?’ I don’t think that’s happening.”

In other news ...

Detroit’s legends of burlesque reminisce.

BlackBook talks to the Porcelain Twinz about their lawsuit with The Box.

Madonna does a striptease tribute to Britney.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Louis vuitton bags
acquire got their own emphasis in our lives, for arcade or anywhere away afterwards acclimatized a louis vuitton handbags
with us. While traveling anywhere and the lv"
is the one which makes you admirable wherever you go. This is not abandoned due to the architectonics of the aberant louis vuitton

Unknown said...

Men and women wear any ED clothing
along with a full line of boots and accessories. Audigier received exclusive rights from ED Hardy Shoes
to use his designs and the hardy shirt
brand was created. hardy shirt
apparel is lifestyle couture with a street culture edge.


lida
is purely natural as it is made from plants no acids. lida daidaihua
burns our fat naturally. Before buying daidaihua
, you will have to consult with your doctor first. Ephedra was acclimated by lots of accepted lida slimming
aback in the day. slimming capsule
is based on ancient Chinese formula. The slimming capsules
stick to the basic theme.